IC A2 10.5" UPPER RECEIVER
5.56 NATO | INDIVIDUAL CARBINE
The LWRCI™ IC-A2 | Individual Carbine A2 Upper Receiver is constructed using the highest quality materials. Built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system, machined from materials that belong to the super alloy family of steel alloys most often used in aerospace, LWRCI™ raises the bar on reliability and ease of maintenance- delivering the highest level of performance.
IC-A2 Uppers with LWRCI Monoforge™ design includes an integrated rail-base that is stronger and lighter. The 9” Quad Rail System with LWRCI RailSkins™ enhance shooting performance and safety in any application or situation.
Our IC A2 Upper uses LWRCI™ manufactured- NiCorr treated cold Hammer Forged standard heavy barrel. Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier delivers unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance and permanent lubricity.
The LWRCI™ IC-A2 Uppers include an LWRCI A2 Birdcage Flash Hider.
SPECIAL OFFER IC A2 10" UPPER FEATURES:
- LWRCI™ PATENTED SHORT-STROKE GAS-PISTON SYSTEM
- LWRCI™ HIGH EFFICIENCY FLASH HIDER
- LWRCI SKIRMISH™ BACK UP IRON SIGHTS (NOT PICTURED)
- LWRCI™ AMBIDEXTROUS SLING MOUNT
- LWRCI™ MODULAR 9” QUAD RAIL SYSTEM
- LWRCI™ RAILSKINS RAIL COVERS
- LWRCI™ AMBIDEXTROUS CHARGING HANDLE
- LWRCI™ ADJUSTABLE COMPACT STOCK
- LWRCI™ COLD HAMMER FORGED NICORR TREATED HEAVY BARREL
- COMES WITH PICITANY RAIL SECTIONS FOR ATTACHMENTS
Like all LWRCI Uppers- this IC A2 Upper receiver ships complete with LWRCI™ Bolt Carrier Group, Ambidextrous Charging Handle, H2 Buffer and Carbine Length Action Spring.
In purchasing this IC A2 Upper receiver, it is to be recognized that all local, state and federal laws are in compliance with all regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure all requirements are met by the NFA prior to purchasing an upper with a barrel of less than 16” in length.