From Blue Force Gear:
• TEX 90 bonded nylon thread – never had a sling returned for stitching failure
• Invista Solution Dyed Cordura® webbing – low IR, soft enough for comfort, stiff enough to prevent rolling and hardening.
• ITW Acetal Hardware – Ghillie-Tex™ low IR military grade plastic reduces noise and weight ( In Original Acetal "OA" Models)
• Different colored adjustment pull tab – stands out enough for quick adjustment but still blends in
• Features a 2" tubular padded webbing for additional comfort.
"The Vickers Combat Application Sling has revolutionized the way we carry automatic rifles. Developed with our good friend and former 1st SFOD- Delta operational member and firearms expert Larry Vickers, the Vickers Combat Application Sling™incorporates key features from real world experience that makes it so unique, effetive, and the choice sling requested by name. The Vickers Combat Applications Sling™ has been our most popular product of all- with service in every branch of service.
The Vickers Combat Application Sling™ features the patent pending Quick Adjuster. Able to quickly transition from carrying a slung rifle comfortably to combat ready, the Quick Adjust has bridged the gap between the two primary uses of weapon slings – from transporting to fighting. All VCAS™ Slings are built with precision and pride right here at home in the US with superior materials."