The SIX8 A2 series weapons are short-stroke, gas piston operated rifles fully optimized for the 6.8 X 43mm SPC II cartridge.
Constructed using the highest quality materials, built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system, machined from materials that belong to the super alloy family of steel alloys most often used in aerospace, LWRCI™ raises the bar on reliability and ease of maintenance- delivering the highest level of performance.
The SIX8 A2 with proprietary upper and lower receivers built specifically for the 6.8 SPC II cartridge including an enlarged ejection port allowing unhindered ejection of the 6.8 casings and the first polymer magazine designed for the 6.8 SPC II round. The 9” ARM-R Quad Rail user with LWRCI RailSkin rail sections allow the shooter to place accessory rails where they are needed while maintaining its low profile ergonomic fit and function.
Dual Control fully ambidextrous lower receiver includes bolt catch and release, magazine release and fire control access from both sides of the SIX8 A2. LWRCI™ Enhanced Fire Control Group comes standard. Our investment castings are x-rayed for imperfections and nickel-boron coated for a smooth crisp trigger pull with positive reset.
The SIX8 A2 design includes the proprietary LWRCI™ Mark II Advanced Combat Bolt in 6.8. The ACB features a fully supported bolt face for increased strength and case head support. The bolt face also an outer groove to collect dirt and brass shavings. Dual extractor springs and a claw-shaped extractor work together to ensure consistent, strong ejection in all conditions. Our nickel-boron coating completes the package making our Advanced Combat Bolt a true step up in 6.8 design. Gas-piston system can be accessed quickly by loosening two thumb screws.
Our SIX8 A2 uses LWRCI™ manufactured- NiCorr treated cold-hammer forged standard heavy barrel. 1:10 Twist rate will stabilize a wide range of bullet weights and types.
The LWRCI™ SIX8 A2 comes complete with, LWRCI™ Skirmish Back Up Iron Sights, Ambidextrous Charging Handle, MagpulÒ MOE+ Grip and LWRCI™ High Efficiency 4-Prong Flash Hider.
The SIX8 A2 combines the ultimate in ergonomic user friendly rifles with outstanding mid range on the 6.8 Cartridge platform
- LWRCI™ PROPRIETARY UPPER AND LOWER OPTIMIZED for the 6.8 SPC II CARTRIDGE
- LWRCI™ ADJUSTABLE COMPACT STOCK
- LWRCI™ HIGH EFFICIENCY FLASH HIDER
- LWRCI™ SKIRMISH BACK UP IRON SIGHTS
- LWRCI™ ENHANCED FIRE CONTROL GROUP
- LWRCI™ AMBIDEXTROUS SLING MOUNT
- LWRCI™ MODULAR 9” ARM-R QUAD RAIL SYSTEM
- LWRCI™ AMBIDEXTROUS CHARGING HANDLE
- FULLY AMBIDEXTROUS LOWER RECEIVER
- FLUTED NICORR TREATED BARREL
- LWRCI™ RAILSKIN RAIL COVERS
- MAGPUL MOE+ GRIP
- CALIBER: 6.8 SPC II
- BARREL: 14.7” (37.3 cm) | 16.” (40.9cm)
- WEIGHT: 6.95 lbs (3.22kg) | 7.25 lbs (3.29kg)
- MUZZLE THREADS: 5/8x24
- RIFLING: 1:10” RH
- Advanced Combat Bolt in 6.8. The ACB features a fully supported bolt face, dual extractor springs, the ‘Claw’ extractor that provides 20% mode purchase on the case rim for positive extraction every time, a bolt face groove to collect dirt and brass shaving, and a Nickel Boron coating for wear resistance and permanent lubricity
- Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier for unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and permanent lubricity
- NiCorr treated LWRCI™ Barrel is precisely torqued in our factory to a consistent torque setting. Cold hammer forged 1:10 twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
- Coined forgings are struck—heat treated— and struck again for precise dimensional accuracy and superior surface finish
- LWRCI™ applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in 3 color selections
Patriot BrownOD GreenFlat Dark EarthBlack Anodized
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. LWRC International shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misues, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations(ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130) and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Additionally, any documents or engineering drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our Web site may contain technical data which may not be exported outside of the United States, or released or disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US Citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Violations of these export laws are subject to severe penalties.