The SIX8 SPR series weapons are short-stroke, gas piston operated rifles fully optimized for the 6.8 X 43mm SPC II cartridge.
Constructed using the highest quality materials, built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system, machined from materials that belong to the super alloy family of steel alloys most often used in aerospace, LWRCI™ raises the bar on reliability and ease of maintenance- delivering the highest level of performance.
The SIX8 Pistol with proprietary upper and lower receivers optimized for the 6.8 SPC II cartridge including an enlarged ejection port allowing unhindered ejection of the 6.8 casings and the first polymer magazine designed specifically for the 6.8 SPC II round. The full picatinny quad rail system with individual rail sections allow the shooter to place optics, vertical forward grips, lights and lasers where they are needed while maintaining its low profile ergonomic fit and function.
Dual Control fully ambidextrous lower receiver includes bolt catch and release, magazine release and fire control access from both sides of the SIX8 Pistol. LWRCI™ Enhanced Fire Control Group comes standard. Our investment castings are x-rayed for imperfections and nickel-boron coated for a smooth crisp trigger pull with positive reset.
The SIX8 Pistol comes with the LWRCI Mark II Advanced Combat Bolt in 6.8. The ACB features a fully supported bolt face for increased strength and case head support. The bolt face also an outer groove to collect dirt and brass shavings. Dual extractor springs and a claw-shaped extractor work together to ensure consistent, strong ejection in all conditions. Our nickel-boron coating completes the package making the ACB SIX8 a true step up in 6.8 design. Gas-piston system can be accessed quickly by loosening two thumb screws.
Our SIX8 SPR uses LWRCI™ manufactured- NiCorr treated cold-hammer forged standard heavy barrel and LWRCI™ Pistol Buffer TubeNickel-boron coated bolt carrier delivers unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance and permanent lubricity.
The LWRCI™ SIX8 SPR comes complete with, LWRCI™ Skirmish Back Up Iron Sights, Ambidextrous Charging Handle, LWRCI™ Pistol Buffer Tube, MagpulÒ MOE+ Grip, LWRCI™ High Efficiency 4-Prong Flash Hider and Magpul PMAG 6.8 SPC magazine with high-visibility follower.
The SIX8 Pistol combines the ultimate in ergonomic user friendly rifles with outstanding mid range performance of the 6.8 Cartridge
- Caliber: 6.8 SPC II
- Barrel Length:8.5” (21.6cm)
- Weight: 6.25 lbs (2.83kg)
- O/A Length: 21.5” (61cm)
- Muzzle Threads: 5/8 X 24 TPI
- Rifling: 1/10”RH
- Advanced Combat Bolt in 6.8. The ACB features a fully supported bolt face, dual extractor springs, the ‘Claw’ extractor that provides 20% mode purchase on the case rim for positive extraction every time, a bolt face groove to collect dirt and brass shaving, and a Nickel Boron coating for wear resistance and permanent lubricity
- Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier for unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and permanent lubricity
- NiCorr treated LWRCI™ Barrel is precisely torqued in our factory to a consistent torque setting. Cold hammer forged 1:10 twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
- Coined forgings are struck—heat treated— and struck again for precise dimensional accuracy and superior surface finish
- LWRCI™ applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in 3 color selections
Patriot BrownOD GreenFlat Dark EarthBlack Anodized
- LWRCI™ 12” User Configurable Rail System
- LWRCI™ Full Picatinny Quad-Rail
- Proprietary LWRCI™ Lower Receiver optimized for the 6.8 SPC II Cartridge
- LWRCI™ Nicorr Treated Cold-Hammer Forged Standard Heavy Barrel
- Full Ambidextrous Lower Receiver: bolt catch and release; magazine release and fire control
- LWRCI™ Enhanced Fire Control Group
- Patented LWRCI™ Short Stroke Gas Piston System
- LWRCI™ Skirmish BUIS | Back Up Iron Sights
- LWRCI™ Compact Stock with integrated sling attachment point.
- Advanced Combat Bolt 6.8. Nickel-Boron coated bolt carrier.
CERAKOTE™ UPCHARGE NOTICE: Effective Jan 1, 2011, there will be a $150 upcharge applied to all rifles that have the Cerakote™ ceramic finish.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. LWRC International shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misues, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations(ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130) and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Additionally, any documents or engineering drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our Web site may contain technical data which may not be exported outside of the United States, or released or disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US Citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Violations of these export laws are subject to severe penalties.