The LWRCI A5 | Individual Carbine Upper Receiver is constructed using the highest quality materials. Built on our patented self-regulating short-stroke gas piston system, machined from materials that belong to the superalloy family of steel alloys most often used in aerospace, LWRCI raises the bar on reliability and ease of maintenance- delivering the highest level of performance.
IC-A5 Uppers with LWRCI Monoforge™ design includes an integrated rail-base that is stronger and lighter. The 12” user configurable rail system with individual rail sections allow the shooter to place accessory rails where they are needed while maintaining its low profile ergonomic fit and function.
Innovative scallop cut rail design allows for easy access to LWRCI two-position gas block with normal and suppressed settings enabling the user to pre-restrict the gas flow to the piston system, allowing the rifle to run smoothly and compensate for the added back pressure from running a supressor. .
The LWRCI Gas-piston system can be accessed quickly by loosening two thumb screws and removing the top rail section. The IC A5 Upper includes a full length Picitinny rail to accommodate accessories – both day and night optics.
Our IC A5 Upper uses LWRCI manufactured- NiCorr treated cold Hammer Forged spiral fluted barrel that are 20% lighter than unfluted barrels of the same diameter. The increased surface area reduces heat – speeds up cooling. Nickel-boron coated bolt carrier dellivers unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance and permanent lubricity.
The LWRCI IC- A5 Uppers also include an LWRCI A2 Birdcage Flash Hider.
For the 14.7” Model- LWRCI A2 Birdcage Flash Hiders are PERMANENTLY ATTACHED.
IC A5 Upper shown with optional LWRCI Skirmish™ Back Up Iron Sights. BUIS sold separately.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 14.7” 37.3 cm 16.1 40.9cm
- Weight: 4.8 lbs | 2.17 kg
- Muzzle Threads: ½ x 28 TPI
- Rifling: 1/7”RH
- LWRCI™ manufactured barrel is precisely torqued in our factory to a consistent torque setting, cold hammer forged- Nicorr treated with a 1:7 twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
- All LWRCI™ forgings are coined: the material is struck twice in the die for precise dimensional accuracy and a superior surface finish
- Magpul® MOE+® Grip combines reinforced polymer body construction with comfortable wrap-around rubber overmolding for maximum weapon control in adverse environments
- LWRCI™ applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in 3 color selections
Patriot BrownOD GreenFlat Dark EarthBlack Anodized
- Monoforge™ design with integrated rail base
- LWRCI Nicorr Treated Cold-Hammer Forged Spiral Fluted Barrel
- Scalloped Cut Rail Design 12” User Configurable rail system
- Patented LWRCI Short Stroke Gas Piston System
- Two Position Gas Block
- Nickol-Boron coated bolt carrier
- LWRCI A2 Birdcage Flash Hider
BANNED STATES ship with Surefire Muzzle Break for an additional $100.00
NFA DISCLAIMER: In purchase of this item, it is to be recognized that all local, state and federal laws are in compliance with all regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure all requirements are met by the NFA prior to purchasing an upper with a barrel of less than 16” in length.
This Item is not available to NY