The IC SPR variant utilizes the same Cold Hammer Forged, spiral fluted barrel as the IC Enhanced. The SPR employs a low profile fixed gas block for the piston system and a longer 12 inch user-configurable, modular rail system. Topped with our low profile Skirmish Sights, the IC line of rifles is the latest evolution in the LWRCI 5.56 rifle.
The IC-SPR is our flagship and most popular model. This is a great all-around 5.56 rifle that utilizes LWRC’s most popular features; fluted barrel, ambi controls, and SPR modular rail system.
The IC-SPR can be fired suppressed. If you plan to shoot suppressed often, the IC-E may be a better option as it has an adjustable gas block.
- LWRC ADJUSTABLE COMPACT STOCK
- LWRC HIGH EFFICIENCY FH
- LWRC FLIP UP SKIRMISH SIGHTS
- LWRC ENHANCED FIRE CONTROL GROUP
- LWRC AMBIDEXTROUS SLING MOUNT
- LWRC MODULAR 12” RAIL SYSTEM
- LWRC AMBIDEXTROUS CHARGING HANDLE
- FULLY AMBIDEXTROUS LOWER RECEIVER
- FLUTED NICORR TREATED BARREL
- MOE+ GRIP
- COMES WITH PICITANY RAIL SECTIONS FOR ATTACHMENTS
- CALIBER 5.56 NATO 5.56 NATO
- BARREL 14.7" 16.1" (37.3cm) (40.9cm)
- WEIGHT 7.0 lbs 7.3 lbs (3.22kg) (3.31kg)
- LENGTH 32-35.25" 32-35.25” (81.3-89.5cm) (81.3-89.5cm)
- MUZZLE THREADS 1/2x28 TPI 1/2x28 TPI
- RIFLING 1:7” RH 1:7” RH
Step Up Attributes
- LWRCI™ manufactured barrel is precisely torqued in our factory to a consistent torque setting, cold hammer forged- Nicorr treated with a 1:7 twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
- All LWRCI™ forgings are coined: the material is struck twice in the die for precise dimensional accuracy and a superior surface finish
- Magpul® MOE+® Grip combines reinforced polymer body construction with comfortable wrap-around rubber overmolding for maximum weapon control in adverse environments
- LWRCI™ applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in 3 color selections
Patriot BrownOD GreenFlat Dark EarthBlack Anodized
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. LWRC International shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misues, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This product and/or its components is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations(ITAR, 22 CFR Parts 120-130) and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Additionally, any documents or engineering drawings, prints, etc. that can be viewed, downloaded, or printed from our Web site may contain technical data which may not be exported outside of the United States, or released or disclosed to non-US persons (i.e. persons who are not US Citizens or lawful permanent residents) inside of the United States, without prior written authorization by the relevant US Government agency. Violations of these export laws are subject to severe penalties.